Header ADS

View Who Am I Film Review Gif

View Who Am I Film Review Gif. 13 августа 2015, «25th floor film». The german film who am i deals with the topics of identity and security on the internet.

FILM REVIEW | I am Woman – Hear me Roar!
FILM REVIEW | I am Woman – Hear me Roar! from i1.wp.com
It is centered on a computer hacker group in berlin geared towards global fame. But where it shines are the set pieces and action sequences that don't feel like a derivative of his police story films, there's always something exciting to look forward to as whoami runs around the world battling villains one way or another. The strength of the film is the story.

Tom schilling, elyas m'barek, wotan wilke möhring vb.

Tom schilling, elyas m'barek, wotan wilke möhring. It is centered on a computer hacker group in berlin geared towards global fame. June 22nd, 2015 sonja film reviews, filmed in germany, german films. Who am i (original title:


LihatTutupKomentar

Social